Guidance Point Retirement Services, LLC is pleased to announce that A.J. Walker, AIF® has been named to The Retirement Advisor Council. Formed in 2009, the Retirement Advisor Council is a national organization that advocates for successful qualified plan and participant retirement outcomes through the collaborative efforts of experienced, qualified retirement plan advisors, investment managers and defined contribution plan service providers. A.J. Walker is currently the only Retirement Plan Advisor based in Maine that has been appointed to the Council.
To advance its mission, the Council undertakes initiatives in the areas of research, public relations and promotion, general public education, regulatory positions and practice management. The Council accomplishes this mission by:
- Identifying duties, responsibilities, and attributes of the Professional Retirement Plan Advisor.
- Sharing professional standards with plan sponsors who are responsible for the success of their plans.
- Providing collective thought capital to decision makers, product providers, legislators and the public.
- Giving voice to the retirement plan advisor community
- Offering tools to evaluate advisors to ensure the quality of services needed for successful retirement outcomes.
Retirement Advisor Council is a brand of EACH Enterprise, LLC. Learn more at www.retirementadvisor.us
Membership in the Advisor College is by merit. The application review process takes multiple factors into consideration, including size of the Advisor’s practice, the Advisor’s dedication to the retirement plans business, and contribution to thought leadership in the industry. The Executive Board appoints members from among nominees recommended by a committee representing the Investment Manager and Service Provider Colleges. There is no cost associated with being appointed to the Retirement Advisor Council.
Other articles you may find useful: